Sunday, January 10, 2010

Average Bmi Chart Europe

by La Bella Stella d'Oro opens



This afternoon at the Great Hall of the 'Comprehensive School Golfarelli Montefiascone, has landed by La Bella Stella d' gold, show Storytelling with the participation of puppet theater and live music, with fairies, magic and songs and nuts Sicilian Puppet Saskia Menting .
From picture book to me (now being reprinted after the success of 2007 ... order it and buy it now because it is found!) For Ariane Editions, paginated by Daniela Piscitelli and narrated by Charles Carzana , a beautiful tale of tradition Oral Sicilian Pitrè collected from more than a century ago, but who knows how much longer you ... "you cunt and s'arricunta!"
With Saskia and me, followed by an attentive audience of 2 to 70 years.


Here's my poster / calendar of storytelling that summarizes the steps of history and style of narration of the book, along with a rough and poetic style. I liked a lot of inspiration rooted in my island, so rich with tales of memories ee. I never tire of telling stories with images of Sicily.



0 comments:

Post a Comment